Gautamiputra Satakarni completed 40% of it’s Shooting

Gautamiputra Satakarni  Shooting Update

Nandamuri Balakrishna‘s upcoming Historic film Gautamiputra Satakarni Completed it’s shooting up to 40% and the remaining 60% of it’s shoot is also to be wrapped up soon,due to Director Krish Marriage in between the shooting has been stopped for some days and now again the shooting is going to start and will be complete the shooting soon.

As this film is Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 100th Film they are taking lot’s of care in each and every scene which is getting canned and we all know that the whole movie unit had done many researches about the great warrior Gautamiputra satakarni before starting the shoot.

According to the sources the move unit is planning to release this prestigious film on 2017 as Sankranthi gift for all the fans. Coming to the shooting update Gautamiputra Satakarni team completed thee schedules successfully until now which are shot at Hyderabad outskirts ,Morocco and Georgia, the next schedule of this film shoot will start at August 3rd week at Hyderabad and the team would be going to Madhya Pradesh for canning some important scenes after this Hyderabad Scheduled completes.

Bollywood Music composer Chirantan Bhatt who had composed music for “KANCHE” will be Composing the music for this film as Devi Sri Prasad Walked out of the project due to some busy Schedules.